Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detector Reviews
Since I got my Fisher F5 back in January, it has exceeded my expectations! In just a couple of months I have found two silver coins, a scarce token, and a silver plated Roy Rogers ring from the 1950’s. I … Continue reading →
An important tool that can help you be successful in your hunts is a good pinpointer. A pinpointer is used to help locate the target after you dig. You’d be surprised how camouflage a coin can be in a handful … Continue reading →
So, you are looking to buy a metal detector but you don’t know where to begin. Well, hopefully I can help some. First thing you need to figure out is where you will be doing most of your metal detecting? … Continue reading →