Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detector Reviews
Since I got my Fisher F5 back in January, it has exceeded my expectations! In just a couple of months I have found two silver coins, a scarce token, and a silver plated Roy Rogers ring from the 1950’s. I … Continue reading →
An important tool that can help you be successful in your hunts is a good pinpointer. A pinpointer is used to help locate the target after you dig. You’d be surprised how camouflage a coin can be in a handful … Continue reading →
UPDATE! I wrote this article back in 2014, so obviously there are new detectors on the market since that time. — This entire list will be updated to bring it up to date for available machines for Sept 2017 and … Continue reading →