Looking for Something?
- BAD INFORMATION ON METAL DETECTNG FORUM!!!
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: metal detecting
The difference between a successful metal detectorist and those who are not can sometimes come down to which guy is the most knowledgeable when it comes to reading the landscape. Whether you are detecting at an 1800’s Victorian house or … Continue reading →
‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ which means necessity or need can encourage inventive solutions to challenging situations. Fellow metal detectorist “Trickworm” shared his solution to saving over $60.00 when he designed this Lesche Sheath and Pro-Pointer Combo. You can … Continue reading →
You know what they say, no one gets it all, so you have to go back to spots that you’ve previously detected. That’s what I have done a few times recently. Over the years I’ve learned new metal detecting techniques, … Continue reading →