Looking for Something?
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpointer
Why Get A Pinpointer?
Posted on January 31, 2014 by Ozarks
An important tool that can help you be successful in your hunts is a good pinpointer. A pinpointer is used to help locate the target after you dig. You’d be surprised how camouflage a coin can be in a handful … Continue reading →
Posted in Arkansas Metal Detecting, Kansas Metal Detecting, Metal Detecting, Metal Detecting Equipment, Metal Detecting Products, Metal Detecting Tips, Metal Detector Reviews, Product Reviews | Tagged arkansas metal detecting, Detecting Tips, garrett pro-pointer AT, Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpointer, garrett propointer, metal detecting, metal detecting blogs, metal detecting tips, pinpointer, Pro-Pointer, target recovery | 2 Comments