Looking for Something?
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Author Archives: Ozarks
About OzarksI enjoy Metal Detecting in The Ozark Mountains and surrounding areas where I primarily detect for relics and coins. I enjoy learning new techniques and metal detecting equipment and doing product reviews.
Posted on September 22, 2017
Where can I metal Detect in Arkansas? I’m asked that question weekly, and the answer is simple really; it depends on your local laws and ordinances concerning metal detecting in public places. Assuming that you have already done your homework … Continue reading →
Posted on September 6, 2017
Are you looking for a way to clean coins that you find while metal detecting? Did you know that you can actually clean coins with a rotary rock tumbler? There are many coin cleaning techniques found on the internet, but … Continue reading →
Posted on September 3, 2017
When we first begin the hobby of metal detecting all of the new terminology and available technology can be a bit overwhelming. Trying to wade through ten thousand articles and forum comments to find answers can be tiring, especially when … Continue reading →