Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Author Archives: Ozarks
About OzarksI enjoy Metal Detecting in The Ozark Mountains and surrounding areas where I primarily detect for relics and coins. I enjoy learning new techniques and metal detecting equipment and doing product reviews.
Posted on August 11, 2017
Awhile back my detecting partner and I met up for a day of detecting at a very historic house that once belonged to a Civil War Officer. We aren’t the first guys to ever detect there, in fact we both … Continue reading →
Posted on August 10, 2017
Fisher recently released their new F-Series metal detector line-up. I just got my F44, but figured that you might like to see a graphic of the different features of each machine. Fisher F11 Fisher F22 Fisher F44 Weather Proof No … Continue reading →
Posted on July 14, 2017
In the hobby of metal detecting we always say that “You never know what you’re going to find when detecting.” That proved to be true recently when I detected an old school yard where I found an Italian 200 Lire … Continue reading →