Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Minelab CTX3030 Metal Detector
Awhile back my detecting partner and I met up for a day of detecting at a very historic house that once belonged to a Civil War Officer. We aren’t the first guys to ever detect there, in fact we both … Continue reading →
In the hobby of metal detecting we always say that “You never know what you’re going to find when detecting.” That proved to be true recently when I detected an old school yard where I found an Italian 200 Lire … Continue reading →
Over the holidays I got out and did some metal detecting a few times. Okay, more than a few times! Like, 5 times…because, I was determined to find some Christmas silver if it was the last thing I did! One … Continue reading →