Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Safety
Sometimes Metal Detectorists get a bad rap because of a few bad apples that sneak onto federally protected land to metal detect. There will always be those that press their luck, but any true metal detectorist that I know of … Continue reading →
Someone mentioned to me that they were searching for some specific information on a metal detector when they came across my blog. That got me thinking, maybe I should take requests for topics related to metal detecting and treasure hunting … Continue reading →