Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Fisher F5 Tips
I decided to detect at an old homestead in the woods Saturday morning. I have found silver there in the past, so I wanted to give it another try. I was only there for about an hour since the brush … Continue reading →
Recently I had a chance to take the Fisher F5 to an old homestead that I have detected previously. The last time I was there, I found a 1953 Silver Rosie Dime, so I figured I would go back and … Continue reading →
Awhile back I found a silver dime at an old homestead with the Fisher F5. Since then, I’ve gone back to that spot to do some detecting. The brush was thick and there wasn’t many places that I was able … Continue reading →