Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Locations
On my second hunt of the weekend, I visited a spot that I found on an old map. This area is actually a park now, but on early maps it shows that a house and two barns sat on this … Continue reading →
This past weekend I got the chance to metal detect at an old school in a neighboring town. The school was in operation from the 1930s to the mid 1960s. I got there around noon, and started swinging near the … Continue reading →
It was a hot day here, somewhere in the 90’s, but this evening the clouds rolled in enough that it cooled it down a little bit. So, I took advantage and hit a local park with a baseball diamond. I … Continue reading →