Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: metal detector
Where can I metal Detect in Arkansas? I’m asked that question weekly, and the answer is simple really; it depends on your local laws and ordinances concerning metal detecting in public places. Assuming that you have already done your homework … Continue reading →
One of my favorite things about the hobby of metal detecting is that every now and then I get surprised by an unexpected find. Recently, I took the E-Trac to a creek that I’ve hunted in the past, but hadn’t ever … Continue reading →
I recently had my best hunt ever and thought I would show these finds to my blog followers. These were all found on the same hunt, at an 1800s fairgrounds that is now private property that my business partner and … Continue reading →