Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Found Treasures
Treasures that I’ve found
Coin Shooting can be described as searching specifically for coins with a metal detector. Basically, all other targets are either skipped or discriminated out in an effort to find coins only. Recently I met up with a friend to do some … Continue reading →
Man it’s been fun detecting lately! I’ve been finding rings with fair consistency. Call it luck, skill or location, but I’ve found 7 rings in recent hunts with my AT Pro metal detector. This ring was found a couple weeks ago … Continue reading →
In my last blog post I shared two rings that I found in a local park. In that post I said “Hey, if there are two rings there, maybe there are three rings there!” Ironically, there was 3 rings there and … Continue reading →