Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Jewelry
It’s been awhile since my last post, but I’ve been super busy lately. But, not so busy that I haven’t had a chance to get out with my Minelab CTX3030! I met up with one of my hunting buddies, and … Continue reading →
This past weekend I shot an email to a guy who posted an old house on craigslist. I asked permission to detect it and he said come on out! He was one of the nicest guys I have ever met … Continue reading →
Man it’s been fun detecting lately! I’ve been finding rings with fair consistency. Call it luck, skill or location, but I’ve found 7 rings in recent hunts with my AT Pro metal detector. This ring was found a couple weeks ago … Continue reading →