Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Jewelry
It’s been awhile since my last post, but I’ve been super busy lately. But, not so busy that I haven’t had a chance to get out with my Minelab CTX3030! I met up with one of my hunting buddies, and … Continue reading →
This past weekend I shot an email to a guy who posted an old house on craigslist. I asked permission to detect it and he said come on out! He was one of the nicest guys I have ever met … Continue reading →
Man it’s been fun detecting lately! I’ve been finding rings with fair consistency. Call it luck, skill or location, but I’ve found 7 rings in recent hunts with my AT Pro metal detector. This ring was found a couple weeks ago … Continue reading →