Looking for Something?
- JEFF IN PA has RUINED Treasurenet forums.
- A Sad Epidemic of Unethical Detectorists On Metal Detecting Forums
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Metal Detecting Shirts You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Detecting Tips
‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ which means necessity or need can encourage inventive solutions to challenging situations. Fellow metal detectorist “Trickworm” shared his solution to saving over $60.00 when he designed this Lesche Sheath and Pro-Pointer Combo. You can … Continue reading →
We’ve all read the Metal Detecting How-To’s about relic hunting at civil war sites, or the articles about How to find your first silver coin. Those type of articles are very helpful and definitely make us better detectorists but … Continue reading →
So you have your new Minelab Explorer or E-Trac metal detector, but you don’t know how to use it yet, well don’t worry, we’ve got ya covered! Continue reading →