Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Garrett AT Pro
Seeded hunt’s are a different type of metal detecting. The most notable difference is the speed at which you have to cover ground, recover a target and fill your plug. Your metal detector and coil combination are also important. On … Continue reading →
I’ve been metal detecting almost 7 years now and have never dug an 1800’s coin in Arkansas. As a matter of fact, I was starting to wonder if I ever would since a 1910 Wheat penny was the oldest coin … Continue reading →
Man, I love the 5 x 8 DD coil on my AT Pro! It really helps me isolate these small targets like pendants and other small items mixed in among other junk targets. While metal detecting in a field in Missouri … Continue reading →