Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Garrett AT Pro
Man, life has a way of getting in the way of important stuff, like metal detecting, doesn’t it? You know me though, like a ninja, I’m gonna sneak a few hunts in here and there… A few hunts back, I … Continue reading →
Seeded hunt’s are a different type of metal detecting. The most notable difference is the speed at which you have to cover ground, recover a target and fill your plug. Your metal detector and coil combination are also important. On … Continue reading →
I’ve been metal detecting almost 7 years now and have never dug an 1800’s coin in Arkansas. As a matter of fact, I was starting to wonder if I ever would since a 1910 Wheat penny was the oldest coin … Continue reading →