Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Garrett AT Pro
I’ve been metal detecting almost 7 years now and have never dug an 1800’s coin in Arkansas. As a matter of fact, I was starting to wonder if I ever would since a 1910 Wheat penny was the oldest coin … Continue reading →
Man, I love the 5 x 8 DD coil on my AT Pro! It really helps me isolate these small targets like pendants and other small items mixed in among other junk targets. While metal detecting in a field in Missouri … Continue reading →
Sometimes making a great find is simply a numbers game. Dig enough targets, eventually one will be something good. That’s basically what I did last weekend when I detected for the entire day, and hunted a few different spots. On … Continue reading →