Looking for Something?
- JEFF IN PA has RUINED Treasurenet forums.
- A Sad Epidemic of Unethical Detectorists On Metal Detecting Forums
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Metal Detecting Shirts You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Coins
We’ve all read the Metal Detecting How-To’s about relic hunting at civil war sites, or the articles about How to find your first silver coin. Those type of articles are very helpful and definitely make us better detectorists but … Continue reading →
Recently I have been using a buddies Minelab E-Trac metal detector in an effort to learn it for when I get my own E-Trac. I’ve used it a couple of times, but this past Saturday was my first time using … Continue reading →
This past weekend I traveled to Kansas for business and a couple of seeded hunts at a local football field. The turnout was great and a fun time was had by all! The seeded hunts were a learning experience for … Continue reading →