Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Relics
I like finding tokens… All types of tokens. That’s one of the cool things about this hobby, you never know what you’re going to find. If I find a token I get excited. Usually they have some sort of identifying … Continue reading →
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted to my blog so here are a few pics of some of my recent finds… I found this 1941 Merc Dime Recently at an old homestead in the woods with my AT Pro Metal … Continue reading →
Lately I haven’t been able to detect at the old homesteads that I usually hunt. A combination of the humidity and the brush being grown up has forced me to limit my hunts to parks and easily detected spots that … Continue reading →