Looking for Something?
- JEFF IN PA has RUINED Treasurenet forums.
- A Sad Epidemic of Unethical Detectorists On Metal Detecting Forums
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Metal Detecting Shirts You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Fisher F5 Metal Detector
If you follow my blog then you know that I love Fisher Metal Detectors. I started out with a Fisher F2 and then upgraded to the Fisher F5 and then to the Eurotek Pro. My experiences and reviews of those … Continue reading →
Man, finding silver coins in my area has proven difficult to say the least. I’ve managed to pull a few silvers here and there, but never more than one at a time, and usually only one every few months. Given … Continue reading →
I like finding tokens… All types of tokens. That’s one of the cool things about this hobby, you never know what you’re going to find. If I find a token I get excited. Usually they have some sort of identifying … Continue reading →