Looking for Something?
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Doing Good
Everyone wants free stuff, Right? Well, here’s a little tip if you didn’t already know…the guys over at HighPlainsProspectors.Com hold a monthly contest for free detecting supplies. This Months Prize is a Metal Detector Pro Pointer and Gear Mount. Easily … Continue reading →
If you’ve been in the detecting hobby for any amount of time, you probably know who NuggetNoggin is. I’ve followed his videos for the last three years, and he has made some amazing finds during that time. His enthusiasm for … Continue reading →
One of the things that I always wonder about when I hear of someone being turned down for permission to detect somewhere is, “What does this person look like?” Did they just roll out of bed on a Saturday morning … Continue reading →