Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Doing Good
One of the things that I always wonder about when I hear of someone being turned down for permission to detect somewhere is, “What does this person look like?” Did they just roll out of bed on a Saturday morning … Continue reading →
What exercises should metal detectorists do to keep fit? Well, there are several exercises that can help keep us fit and in shape. Metal Detecting is a sport like any other sport, so we have to keep ourselves is shape … Continue reading →
Our friend Digger27 Shares his Garrett Pro-Pointer Super Tune technique that allows you to pinpoint your target deeper, and more effectively. This technique will save some people the trouble of digging in the wrong spot when retrieving some of the … Continue reading →