Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: metal detecting tips
The difference between a successful metal detectorist and those who are not can sometimes come down to which guy is the most knowledgeable when it comes to reading the landscape. Whether you are detecting at an 1800’s Victorian house or … Continue reading →
‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ which means necessity or need can encourage inventive solutions to challenging situations. Fellow metal detectorist “Trickworm” shared his solution to saving over $60.00 when he designed this Lesche Sheath and Pro-Pointer Combo. You can … Continue reading →
We’ve all read the Metal Detecting How-To’s about relic hunting at civil war sites, or the articles about How to find your first silver coin. Those type of articles are very helpful and definitely make us better detectorists but … Continue reading →