Looking for Something?
- BAD INFORMATION ON METAL DETECTNG FORUM!!!
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detecting
Most of you have read my past posts about the terrible bad information being handed out on the friendly metal detecting forum! Time and again, you see the likes of TOM telling people NOT to get permisson to detect anywhere, … Continue reading →
Welcome to the The Green Wizard’s Guide a ground breaking Guide that can take your lawn, garden, and even house plants to the next level! In the Green Wizard Guide Author Ron Neitzel will be discussing gardening tips for beginners, … Continue reading →
The difference between a successful metal detectorist and those who are not can sometimes come down to which guy is the most knowledgeable when it comes to reading the landscape. Whether you are detecting at an 1800’s Victorian house or … Continue reading →