Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detecting
The difference between a successful metal detectorist and those who are not can sometimes come down to which guy is the most knowledgeable when it comes to reading the landscape. Whether you are detecting at an 1800’s Victorian house or … Continue reading →
I decided to go back to a spot where I have found some interesting finds while metal detecting in the past to see if I could find anything else. I’ve detected this spot in the past, and so have other … Continue reading →
It was perfect weather for metal detecting here in the Ozarks so I decided to detect at a local park with soccer fields. Sticking to the areas where observers sit I was able to find a few neat finds. This … Continue reading →