Looking for Something?
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Arkansas Metal Detecting
Where can I metal Detect in Arkansas? I’m asked that question weekly, and the answer is simple really; it depends on your local laws and ordinances concerning metal detecting in public places. Assuming that you have already done your homework … Continue reading →
In the hobby of metal detecting we always say that “You never know what you’re going to find when detecting.” That proved to be true recently when I detected an old school yard where I found an Italian 200 Lire … Continue reading →
Man, I love the 5 x 8 DD coil on my AT Pro! It really helps me isolate these small targets like pendants and other small items mixed in among other junk targets. While metal detecting in a field in Missouri … Continue reading →