Looking for Something?
- BAD INFORMATION ON METAL DETECTNG FORUM!!!
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: digging a plug
‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ which means necessity or need can encourage inventive solutions to challenging situations. Fellow metal detectorist “Trickworm” shared his solution to saving over $60.00 when he designed this Lesche Sheath and Pro-Pointer Combo. You can … Continue reading →
Lately I’ve been running my Fisher F2 with no Discrimination, and listening to the higher tones mixed in with the low tones. That type of hunting is more noisy, but by listening to the variations in tones, I’ve been able … Continue reading →
Even if you are an experienced metal detectorist there is always room to learn a few new tricks. If you are a new detectorist, it can help you greatly to own a pinpointer when recovering a target. When I first … Continue reading →