Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Minelab E-Trac
A Surprise Golf Course Metal Detecting Find Some of my coolest finds have come from short hunts. Last weekend I had a chance to detect at an old golf course where I have found a 20 Pence Irish coin, a … Continue reading →
One of my favorite things about the hobby of metal detecting is that every now and then I get surprised by an unexpected find. Recently, I took the E-Trac to a creek that I’ve hunted in the past, but hadn’t ever … Continue reading →
It’s funny how things work out sometimes. This weekend I went back to an old homestead in the woods to do some metal detecting. I’ve hunted there in the past but after looking at some older maps recently, I noticed … Continue reading →