Looking for Something?
- JEFF IN PA has RUINED Treasurenet forums.
- A Sad Epidemic of Unethical Detectorists On Metal Detecting Forums
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Metal Detecting Shirts You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Minelab E-Trac
A Surprise Golf Course Metal Detecting Find Some of my coolest finds have come from short hunts. Last weekend I had a chance to detect at an old golf course where I have found a 20 Pence Irish coin, a … Continue reading →
One of my favorite things about the hobby of metal detecting is that every now and then I get surprised by an unexpected find. Recently, I took the E-Trac to a creek that I’ve hunted in the past, but hadn’t ever … Continue reading →
It’s funny how things work out sometimes. This weekend I went back to an old homestead in the woods to do some metal detecting. I’ve hunted there in the past but after looking at some older maps recently, I noticed … Continue reading →