Looking for Something?
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
Arkansas Top 40 Blogs
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Kansas Metal Detecting
Seeded hunt’s are a different type of metal detecting. The most notable difference is the speed at which you have to cover ground, recover a target and fill your plug. Your metal detector and coil combination are also important. On … Continue reading →
I got my Minelab E Trac metal detector back in October 2015, and my first silver with it was a 1911 Barber dime on my first real hunt with it. Since that time I have found quite a few silver … Continue reading →
I recently had my best hunt ever and thought I would show these finds to my blog followers. These were all found on the same hunt, at an 1800s fairgrounds that is now private property that my business partner and … Continue reading →