Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Kansas Metal Detecting
I got my Minelab E Trac metal detector back in October 2015, and my first silver with it was a 1911 Barber dime on my first real hunt with it. Since that time I have found quite a few silver … Continue reading →
I recently had my best hunt ever and thought I would show these finds to my blog followers. These were all found on the same hunt, at an 1800s fairgrounds that is now private property that my business partner and … Continue reading →
This past weekend I traveled to Kansas for business and a couple of seeded hunts at a local football field. The turnout was great and a fun time was had by all! The seeded hunts were a learning experience for … Continue reading →