Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detecting Equipment
You know it had to happen, eventually…so the latest addition to my detecting arsenal is the Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector. This detector has a ton of cool features, and after I learn a bit more about it I’ll share … Continue reading →
When I was trying to decide what hobby I wanted to get into I wanted to find something that I could do alone that would allow me to unwind from work every weekend. I remembered back when I was about … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog then you know that I love Fisher Metal Detectors. I started out with a Fisher F2 and then upgraded to the Fisher F5 and then to the Eurotek Pro. My experiences and reviews of those … Continue reading →