Looking for Something?
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detecting Equipment
Are you looking for a way to clean coins that you find while metal detecting? Did you know that you can actually clean coins with a rotary rock tumbler? There are many coin cleaning techniques found on the internet, but … Continue reading →
You know it had to happen, eventually…so the latest addition to my detecting arsenal is the Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector. This detector has a ton of cool features, and after I learn a bit more about it I’ll share … Continue reading →
When I was trying to decide what hobby I wanted to get into I wanted to find something that I could do alone that would allow me to unwind from work every weekend. I remembered back when I was about … Continue reading →