Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: garrett propointer
‘Necessity is the mother of invention’ which means necessity or need can encourage inventive solutions to challenging situations. Fellow metal detectorist “Trickworm” shared his solution to saving over $60.00 when he designed this Lesche Sheath and Pro-Pointer Combo. You can … Continue reading →
Everyone wants free stuff, Right? Well, here’s a little tip if you didn’t already know…the guys over at HighPlainsProspectors.Com hold a monthly contest for free detecting supplies. This Months Prize is a Metal Detector Pro Pointer and Gear Mount. Easily … Continue reading →
An important tool that can help you be successful in your hunts is a good pinpointer. A pinpointer is used to help locate the target after you dig. You’d be surprised how camouflage a coin can be in a handful … Continue reading →