Looking for Something?
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Headstamps
In order to find old things, you have to go to old places. Recently I had a chance to travel and go metal detecting in Kansas with a friend at a property that dates to the early 1800’s. The property … Continue reading →
Lately I haven’t been able to detect at the old homesteads that I usually hunt. A combination of the humidity and the brush being grown up has forced me to limit my hunts to parks and easily detected spots that … Continue reading →
For me, metal detecting is about the rush I get when I hear a good signal through my headphones. Every plug is like a Christmas present, you know you have something, but you don’t know what it is until you … Continue reading →