Looking for Something?
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
- THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds
- Sterling Ring and Some Coins
- CTX3030 Finds 2 Silver Rings
- First Hunt with Minelab CTX3030
- Minelab CTX 3030 Added to the Arsenal
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detecting Products
Fisher recently released their new F-Series metal detector line-up. I just got my F44, but figured that you might like to see a graphic of the different features of each machine. Fisher F11 Fisher F22 Fisher F44 Weather Proof No … Continue reading →
Oh yeah, we all love Detector Pics, so here’s a few shots for your enjoyment. The ponies wanted to come out of the stable for a photo shoot. Fisher F2 with Sniper coil, Fisher F5, and Garrett AT Pro with … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog you know that I have been using the Fisher F2 for the last few years, and then recently the Fisher F5. I love Fisher detectors, and will always own one. They are great metal detectors! … Continue reading →