Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Relics
This Civil War Bullet Identification Chart can help you identify some of those minie’ and round balls that you find while out metal detecting. I’ve only been lucky enough to find one of each near a creek.. I believe the … Continue reading →
One of my favorite things about the hobby of metal detecting is that every now and then I get surprised by an unexpected find. Recently, I took the E-Trac to a creek that I’ve hunted in the past, but hadn’t ever … Continue reading →
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted to my blog so here are a few pics of some of my recent finds… I found this 1941 Merc Dime Recently at an old homestead in the woods with my AT Pro Metal … Continue reading →