Looking for Something?
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: arkansas metal detecting
THROWBACK POST: My First Metal Detecting Finds. Originally published March 2011. When hiking through the woods near my house I noticed a barbed wire fence that was growing through some trees. I quickly realized that someone had fenced this area … Continue reading →
Sometimes making a great find is simply a numbers game. Dig enough targets, eventually one will be something good. That’s basically what I did last weekend when I detected for the entire day, and hunted a few different spots. On … Continue reading →
It’s been awhile since my last post, but I’ve been super busy lately. But, not so busy that I haven’t had a chance to get out with my Minelab CTX3030! I met up with one of my hunting buddies, and … Continue reading →