Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Relics
Recently I had a chance to take the Fisher F5 to an old homestead that I have detected previously. The last time I was there, I found a 1953 Silver Rosie Dime, so I figured I would go back and … Continue reading →
I returned an old homestead that I have hunted in the past. This time I detected an area that I missed last time. I was hunting beside a large tree when I got a nice Zinc signal on the F5, … Continue reading →
Recently, I had a chance to take the F5 on a short hunt in the woods. Since this was my first woods hunt with the F5, and my first time detecting this particular property, I sampled several spots around an … Continue reading →