Looking for Something?
- JEFF IN PA has RUINED Treasurenet forums.
- A Sad Epidemic of Unethical Detectorists On Metal Detecting Forums
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Metal Detecting Shirts You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: metal detecting blog
You know what they say, no one gets it all, so you have to go back to spots that you’ve previously detected. That’s what I have done a few times recently. Over the years I’ve learned new metal detecting techniques, … Continue reading →
Man, I love the 5 x 8 DD coil on my AT Pro! It really helps me isolate these small targets like pendants and other small items mixed in among other junk targets. While metal detecting in a field in Missouri … Continue reading →
We’ve all read the Metal Detecting How-To’s about relic hunting at civil war sites, or the articles about How to find your first silver coin. Those type of articles are very helpful and definitely make us better detectorists but … Continue reading →