Looking for Something?
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Metal Detecting Finds
In the hobby of metal detecting we always say that “You never know what you’re going to find when detecting.” That proved to be true recently when I detected an old school yard where I found an Italian 200 Lire … Continue reading →
Man, I love the 5 x 8 DD coil on my AT Pro! It really helps me isolate these small targets like pendants and other small items mixed in among other junk targets. While metal detecting in a field in Missouri … Continue reading →
This Civil War Bullet Identification Chart can help you identify some of those minie’ and round balls that you find while out metal detecting. I’ve only been lucky enough to find one of each near a creek.. I believe the … Continue reading →