Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Jewelry
It’s 15 degrees outside right now. Not exactly metal detecting weather! So, I decided to do a year end review slideshow of some of my best finds. This video doesn’t include everything I found this year, but most of my … Continue reading →
My record coin count in one hunt is 77. I didn’t get 77 coins this time, but I did get 70. I went back to my honey hole this weekend, and had a fun hunt with a First for me! … Continue reading →
I found my first ring at a park near my house last year, so I decided to go back there and see if I could find another one. The night before I checked out some historic aerial views of this … Continue reading →