Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Jewelry
So I went back to my honey hole this past Sunday. The weather was beautiful and it had rained the day before so the digging was easy. I had a blast too because the temperature was only around 70 degrees … Continue reading →
So you have your Fisher F2 Metal Detector, but you don’t know how to set it up. Well here are a few tips on how you can program the Fisher F2 metal detector. Really what program you use depends on … Continue reading →
Thought I would show all of the rings I’ve found so far with my Fisher F2 metal detector. Three years into it, I have learned that rings can show up anywhere on the target range. From High Iron to the … Continue reading →