Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: coins
It’s 15 degrees outside right now. Not exactly metal detecting weather! So, I decided to do a year end review slideshow of some of my best finds. This video doesn’t include everything I found this year, but most of my … Continue reading →
This past weekend I got the chance to metal detect at an old school in a neighboring town. The school was in operation from the 1930s to the mid 1960s. I got there around noon, and started swinging near the … Continue reading →
Usually, if you are finding wheat pennies while metal detecting, they can help indicate the age of an area that you are hunting. Wheat Pennies can sometimes indicate the presence of Silver coins also. If I am finding wheat pennies, … Continue reading →