Looking for Something?
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- How to Get Permission Without Having to Ask
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
- Found Will Rogers Memorial Token, Italian 200 Lire Coin, 46 Wheat Penny
- The Anti-Automobile Thief Association of America Badge Found Metal Detecting
- 1853 Braided Hair Large Cent Found Metal Detecting!
- A Couple of Silver Dimes with my Minelab CTX 3030
- AT Pro Metal Detector Finds Pendants & More
- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Civil War Bullet ID Chart
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Fisher F2
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →
2014 is turning out to be a fun year for me. Between the Fisher F5 and the AT Pro, I have found 4 rings so far in just 4 months. That is a pretty good ratio! In 5 hunts, the … Continue reading →
Oh yeah, we all love Detector Pics, so here’s a few shots for your enjoyment. The ponies wanted to come out of the stable for a photo shoot. Fisher F2 with Sniper coil, Fisher F5, and Garrett AT Pro with … Continue reading →