Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Fisher F2
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →
2014 is turning out to be a fun year for me. Between the Fisher F5 and the AT Pro, I have found 4 rings so far in just 4 months. That is a pretty good ratio! In 5 hunts, the … Continue reading →
Oh yeah, we all love Detector Pics, so here’s a few shots for your enjoyment. The ponies wanted to come out of the stable for a photo shoot. Fisher F2 with Sniper coil, Fisher F5, and Garrett AT Pro with … Continue reading →