Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Ring
Sometimes making a great find is simply a numbers game. Dig enough targets, eventually one will be something good. That’s basically what I did last weekend when I detected for the entire day, and hunted a few different spots. On … Continue reading →
This weekend I got a chance to spend a few hours metal detecting with a friend. We detected in a nearby town where an early 1900’s school once stood. I just knew there had to be silver there, so I … Continue reading →
You know that old saying “Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it?” I had forgotten about that saying when I was at the park last weekend. This was the same park I had found the … Continue reading →