Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Category Archives: Metal Detector Reviews
Check out this pinpointer mount! It’s Very Convenient to use and keeps your Pro-Pointer visible on your detector which helps prevent losing your pinpointer. It can also be used to mount flashlights on your detector for those night hunts. This … Continue reading →
Guest Article Crawfords MD The Garrett EuroAce Is Every Metal Detectors’ Dream Metal detecting is a great hobby and there have been plenty of treasure hunting success stories. Amateur treasure hunters don’t have to buy expensive metal detectors to enjoy … Continue reading →
Even if you are an experienced metal detectorist there is always room to learn a few new tricks. If you are a new detectorist, it can help you greatly to own a pinpointer when recovering a target. When I first … Continue reading →