Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: where to metal detect
It was a hot day here, somewhere in the 90’s, but this evening the clouds rolled in enough that it cooled it down a little bit. So, I took advantage and hit a local park with a baseball diamond. I … Continue reading →
We all want to find more treasure while metal detecting. After all, that’s the point! There is a simple way to increase your chances of finding lost goodies. It’s not really a secret, but some new detectorists may not know … Continue reading →
Someone mentioned to me that they were searching for some specific information on a metal detector when they came across my blog. That got me thinking, maybe I should take requests for topics related to metal detecting and treasure hunting … Continue reading →