Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: wheat pennies
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →
Usually, if you are finding wheat pennies while metal detecting, they can help indicate the age of an area that you are hunting. Wheat Pennies can sometimes indicate the presence of Silver coins also. If I am finding wheat pennies, … Continue reading →