Looking for Something?
- Green Wizards Guide
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
Join 2,710 other subscribers
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: V Nckel
Morgan Dollar, Seated, V Nickel, Barbers! An Epic Hunt!
Posted on March 14, 2016 by Ozarks
I recently had my best hunt ever and thought I would show these finds to my blog followers. These were all found on the same hunt, at an 1800s fairgrounds that is now private property that my business partner and … Continue reading →
Posted in Kansas Metal Detecting, Metal Detecting, Metal Detecting Finds, Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector | Tagged 1875 seated dime CC, Barber dimes, metal detecting, metal detecting articles, metal detecting blog, Metal Detecting Finds, metal detecting tips, metal detector, morgan dollar, morgan dollar find, seated dime, V Nckel | 2 Comments