Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Token
For me, metal detecting is about the rush I get when I hear a good signal through my headphones. Every plug is like a Christmas present, you know you have something, but you don’t know what it is until you … Continue reading →
Okay, I was at a park, but it was a fun day! I’ve had the 4 inch sniper coil on my Fisher F2 lately. Normally I use the 8 inch coil, but since I have been hunting in more trashy … Continue reading →
This last weekend I went back to a homestead in the woods that I have been detecting for a couple of years. I was using the Fisher F2 4 inch sniper coil this time, and after awhile I decided to cross … Continue reading →