Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: silver
So I went back to my honey hole this past Sunday. The weather was beautiful and it had rained the day before so the digging was easy. I had a blast too because the temperature was only around 70 degrees … Continue reading →
This past weekend I was able to go metal detecting for a few hours. I detected at a place that is sometimes used as a walking trail. My pace was a quick one because there was a large area to … Continue reading →
Usually, if you are finding wheat pennies while metal detecting, they can help indicate the age of an area that you are hunting. Wheat Pennies can sometimes indicate the presence of Silver coins also. If I am finding wheat pennies, … Continue reading →