Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: silver ring
Thought I would show all of the rings I’ve found so far with my Fisher F2 metal detector. Three years into it, I have learned that rings can show up anywhere on the target range. From High Iron to the … Continue reading →
This past weekend I was able to go metal detecting for a few hours. I detected at a place that is sometimes used as a walking trail. My pace was a quick one because there was a large area to … Continue reading →
We’ve had some nice weather recently so I decided to do some metal detecting at the local park. I had detected there on a few previous occasions, but there was still targets everywhere. After about an hour I got a … Continue reading →