Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: silver coins
I’ve been really busy lately, so I am just getting around to posting these coins I found a few weeks back. On this hunt, I traveled to a picnic area in eastern Missouri. I knew through research that the site … Continue reading →
It’s funny how things work out sometimes. This weekend I went back to an old homestead in the woods to do some metal detecting. I’ve hunted there in the past but after looking at some older maps recently, I noticed … Continue reading →
When I first started the hobby of metal detecting over 5 years ago I started out with the Fisher F2 metal detector. As most of my long-time readers know, I highly recommend the Fisher F2 after having used one for … Continue reading →