Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: research
This Civil War Bullet Identification Chart can help you identify some of those minie’ and round balls that you find while out metal detecting. I’ve only been lucky enough to find one of each near a creek.. I believe the … Continue reading →
The Metal Detecting Bible: Helpful Tips, Expert Tricks, and Insider Secrets for Finding Hidden Treasures Author Brandon Neice first began treasure hunting at an early age, as a third grader in Placer County California with his father in the gold … Continue reading →
Using my Fisher F2 with the stock coil, I found this where an old barn once stood. The area is now a public park, and I detected there for a couple of hours last weekend. I was swinging near an … Continue reading →