Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: proper plug
2013 was a fun year metal detecting, and sharing my finds on my blog. This is a list of the most often visited posts from 2013 in no particular order. Tips To Set Up The Fisher F2 – Popular for … Continue reading →
Lately I’ve been running my Fisher F2 with no Discrimination, and listening to the higher tones mixed in with the low tones. That type of hunting is more noisy, but by listening to the variations in tones, I’ve been able … Continue reading →
If you are like me, you don’t like to attract attention when detecting in parks. One thing I like to do is quiet my Garrett Pro-Pointer down some. A simple and affordable way to do that is to wrap some … Continue reading →