Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Pro-Pointer
I found my first ring at a park near my house last year, so I decided to go back there and see if I could find another one. The night before I checked out some historic aerial views of this … Continue reading →
So I went back to my honey hole this past Sunday. The weather was beautiful and it had rained the day before so the digging was easy. I had a blast too because the temperature was only around 70 degrees … Continue reading →
If you are like me, you don’t like to attract attention when detecting in parks. One thing I like to do is quiet my Garrett Pro-Pointer down some. A simple and affordable way to do that is to wrap some … Continue reading →