Looking for Something?
- Indicators to look for when Metal Detecting Homesteads
- Ring Found on the path
- A day of metal detecting at the soccer fields
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Silver Quarter & Rings found Metal Detecting
- First Walking Liberty Half Dollar and other Metal Detecting Finds
- Ozarks Detector Selected for Top 40 Arkansas Blogs
- Best Metal Detecting Finds of 2017
- Seeded Metal Detecting Hunt Finds
- Places to Metal Detect in Arkansas
- Clean Coins with a Rock Tumbler
- What is the Difference Between a Metal Detector and Pinpointer?
- Tips to Prevent Tick Bites
- 1906 Barber Quarter found Metal Detecting
- Fisher F11, F22, and F44 Metal Detector Comparison – What Are The Differences?
Sampson Makes Diggin Easy
Tag Archives: Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector
2015 was a good year of metal detecting for me. I had several “firsts” in 2015 and found a few really cool items! One of the best parts of 2015 is the fact that last year I got to detect … Continue reading →
Recently I have been using a buddies Minelab E-Trac metal detector in an effort to learn it for when I get my own E-Trac. I’ve used it a couple of times, but this past Saturday was my first time using … Continue reading →